Wednesday 27 April 2011

Rise and Shine

This morning I awoke to a  beautiful note from my beloved Elloa ...


Nige .. there is such stillness at 5.00 am. It's so peaceful. The day stretches out before me, a red carpet laid out specifically for me to walk upon this day, which leads to miracle upon  miracle. And for each child of God, a red carpet all of their own is rolled out, awaiting their footsteps upon it.
All across the world, we walk upon our own red carpet, our curriculum set by Spirit. I am so grateful to have crossed carpets with you in this lifetime.

Today .. gentleness
              kindness
              softly, softly

Love,

LB XXX

4 comments:

  1. And my miracles upon miracles turned out to be breaking down... twice! And meeting a very nice RAC man, and realising that I've been looking for someone to 'rescue' me from my current situation, from my life!

    Ah the gif of hindsight, eh?

    Nige, I'm really touched that you chose to publish these words that I wrote.

    Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just here in my little corner of the world breathing in the beauty of this, and you & your beloved Elloa.

    And saying thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thank you for posting this sweet wisdom in the form of a loving note.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I am loving what you are grateful for in yourself!

    ReplyDelete